DIY: Patches iPad Case


Saturday 7 January 2017

I was a bit bored of my plain iPad case and was trying to figure out an easy way to jazz it up a bit. When I was browsing online, I saw a little pink love heart patch that said 'Go Away' and I instantly knew that was to way to go. I think this is the easiest DIY I have ever done, and it's another super cheap one!





All you need to do is choose the patches you want and superglue them straight onto your iPad case! That's literally it.

Here's my finished case:



I already had my iPad case, so I only had to buy the patches - and they only cost £3.96! 
Here are the links to the things I used:

Patches - 99p each!! - They are from a seller based in China, so they took exactly 2 weeks to arrive (this could be different for you!)

If you don't have an iPad, why not try it on your laptop case, phone case or purse!

If you try out a super cute patches DIY, send me pics on twitter or instagram@Melissa_Teague


No comments:

Post a Comment