missguided floral dress


Thursday 28 March 2013
Hello!

I was innocently browsing missguided.co.uk, when I stumbled across this dress.


 I have an unhealthy obsession with anything floral and had to buy it. I even bought it when I was on the bus, because I couldn't wait to get home.. I bought it at 3pm and it arrived the next day around the same time using Next Day delivery.

I absolutely love it and can't wait for summer so I can wear it non-stop. It's lightweight and thin, but not at all see through. I always have a tiny bit of trouble with sizing, especially dual sizing like this as I'm 5'8" but not huge. A S/M would fit me better, but it would be too short, so I always have to opt for the M/L meaning it's a little baggy but just about covers my modesty.

I think it'll look great dressed up a little with heels, but even better as a day time dress with a denim jacket when it's a bit too nippy for bare arms. 


close up of the pattern

I've bought from missguided before and I will definitely do so again soon as I've already got my eye on a few things. I've always received excellent customer service, quality products and speedy delivery from them so I'd definitely recommend having a browse of their website. Keep an eye out for discount codes and p&p offers as they do them quite often!

Thanks for looking :)
Melissa x





No comments:

Post a Comment