Real Techniques Miracle Sculpting Sponge


Monday 9 April 2018

I know I can't be the only one that's watched my favourite YouTubers talking me through how they get their flawless foundation look, for them to whip out a beauty blender and have my eyes turn green with jealousy. How on EARTH do they hold onto it and bounce it across their face with not a care in the world? When I try and use a beauty sponge, my hands get cramp and I end up resembling a t-rex before I've even finished my forehead!

After trying a good 3 or 4 different brands and styles of sponges and it happen every time, I decided to steer clear and stick to my trusty Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. That was until I bought the Ready Glow Brush Set which had the sculpting sponge included.

I decided to give it a go just in case by some bizarre turn of events it would be the only sponge that worked for me... and it actually was! The shape of it allows me to use the smaller part almost like a handle, meaning I don't get hand cramp when I'm using it (YAY!). 

It has now become my holy grail tool for applying my foundation, and has even made me love foundations that I didn't like when I applied them with a brush. 

Honestly, give it a go even if you've promised yourself you're not going to waste any more money trying to make sponges happen for you, cos I'm willing to almost guarantee it will work for you! You can pick it up without the rest of the set at Superdrug here for £5.99.

Let me know if you try it out and if it converts you to the sponge life!



No comments:

Post a Comment