Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint by Barry M


Tuesday 11 June 2013


I'm a big fan of the super shine nails I've been seeing around recently, and when I saw that Barry M were launching these 'Hi Shine' nail paints I had to give them a go.



The application was very easy as the varnishes have a consistency that is easy to work with, and are not gloopy at all. It took 2 or 3 coats before it was fully opaque and dried a lot faster than other polishes I've used.

I chose Greenberry and Papaya, both of which are very bold, bright colours that definitely get noticed. 





Do Barry M fulfil their claim of high shine? Yes! I got many compliments on how shiny my nails were! They began to chip after 3 days, so now when I use them I add a chip resistant top coat to preserve them for a little longer. I definitely prefer the Gelly polishes to the regular Barry M polishes I've tried in the past.

Gelly Hi Shine nail paints are available in Boots and Superdrug for £3.99. (Superdrug are currently running a 3 for 2 offer!)

 have you tried a Gelly polish yet? did it live up to your expectations? what's your favourite shade?

Remember to follow me on Google Friend Connect / twitter / instagram and leave a comment!





No comments:

Post a Comment