Benefit Roller Lash Mascara Review


Sunday 8 February 2015

 If you haven't already heard a million people talking about this, then where have you been?? Roller Lash is the latest addition to Benefit's best selling range of mascaras. It has been designed specifically for girls with short lashes or small eyes and boasts major eye-widening effects. When I heard that ELLE magazine were offering Roller Lash as an exclusive freebie before it hits Benefit counters in March, I had to run out and get it! £4 is a small price to pay for such a wonderful freebie, especially when the travel size They're Real mascara retails at £9. 

  
The packaging is super cute, as everything Benefit releases is. I'm a big fan of the rose gold theme of the travel size version, but I'm in love with the packaging of the full size version and can't wait to get my hands on it.


The innovative 'Hook N Roll' Brush helps to lift and curl the lashes, while the formula helps to set the curl in place for 12 hours. When you apply the mascara, you can feel the little hooks gently tugging on your eyelashes, making sure each one is lifted and curled - even the hard to reach ones. Roller Lash aims to act like a hair curler and eliminates the need for eyelash curlers, which is great for me because I always forget to use them.

One coat on one eye

 One coat on both eyes

Two coats on both eyes

I honestly think this is the best mascara I've ever tried. Even after a long day at work, when I come to taking my make up off before going to bed, my lashes are still as curled and separated as when I left the house. I've seen a lot of people complain about how difficult They're Real is to remove (Benefit even make a remover specifically for it!), but that isn't a problem at all with Roller Lash. It came off incredibly easy with just a bit of cleanser (but it is water resistant). 

One of the great things about Roller Lash is that it contains lash nourishing ingredients to make sure they stay in good condition. It also has a 'wiper' built inside the tube to make sure you don't get too much product on the wand and avoid any clumpy, spidery disasters.

Roller Lash will be released in March 2015 and will cost £19.50 for the full size. If you can't wait until then, hunt down the March issue of ELLE to give the travel size a go!

Have you tried Roller Lash yet? Do you prefer it to They're Real?


No comments:

Post a Comment